Top tier pharmaceutical company seeks R&D Manufacturing Scientist III! The company runs the largest Pharma Services business in the world, providing drug material, drug development, clinical trial, and drug product solutions to businesses of all sizes. They assist clients in getting high-quality medicines to patients more quickly. They are experts at streamlining supply chains, assisting with complex manufacturing difficulties, and reducing development times.
- Assist our Analytical Development Department by developing, validating, or performing regular analyses in an Analytical Development and Chemistry/Bioanalytical Laboratory environment using standard or industry best practices.
- Execute analytical procedures for evaluating samples, stability, environmental, and production intermediates as directed.
- Document and share test results after making extensive observations and assessments.
- Assist in the creation and validation of analytical procedures that meet or exceed clients' expectations, as well as providing critical innovation. Create timeframes and proposals that are feasible.
- Act as a mentor for laboratory scientists in terms of technical expertise, work ethic, and attitude.
- Write research reports and present data to customers both internally and externally; act as the technical lead for deviation investigations, out-of-specification or abnormal results, and process adjustments; troubleshoot assay and instrumentation issues. To discover problems or decide process control, data mining, trending, and analysis will be used.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree with a concentration in Chemistry or Biology; Chemistry background preferred. Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience (3-5 years of experience with Master's degree, 0-2 years of experience with PhD.)
- Experience performing method development and validation, chemical tests with chromatographic, spectroscopic, or other analytical techniques preferred
- Experience with EMPOWER preferred.
- Expert in HPLC and GC method development, troubleshooting, and validation, as well as other related analytical instruments (IEF, CE, IR, KF, UV), with LC/MS experience desired. Working knowledge of ideas and concepts in other related fields, as well as advanced understanding of various elements or a specialized aspect.
- Thorough understanding of GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Superior critical and logical reasoning abilities.
- Strong writing, interpersonal, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to manage technical discussions with both internal and external clients. The ability to work on numerous projects at the same time.