A key client of mine is looking for a talented individual who likes a challenge. This role will allow you to join a worldwide team who strive for a better future. This fast growing company invests in their employees through training, development, and any support you may need to help you achieve your best. You will be surrounded by a team of enthusiastic and knowledgeable colleagues who are constantly bringing in new ideas to positively change the healthcare space. If you have strong project management skills and great knowledge of class 3 invasive medical devices such as catheters/ implants/ stent delivery/ neurocatheters, then this may be the job for you!
- Key Responsibilities of a R&D Project Manager:
- You will be in charge of managing and driving projects to achieve the expectations of international and internal customers.
- Ensure the success of projects and achieve customer satisfaction by managing cross functional teams in the area of medical device development.
- Represent the local R&D site towards all involved parties.
- Create the financial budgets and control the budget compliance.
- Throughout the project life cycles you will need to constantly analyse program risks, status and measures to ensure the timely and professional completion.
Key Requirements of a R&D Project Manager:
- Technical engineering degree (preferred Biomedical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering)
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in the medical device industry - You are an expert in design and development activities for medical devices.
- Proven experience in project management/ stakeholder management including commercial project accountability.
- Excellent communication skills. German language skills would be a plus!