A late-stage biopharmaceutical company that is on the forefront of muscle biology research is currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join the team for a 6-month contract that has the potential of extension and conversion.
- Reviewing and assessing submission documents.
- Maintains current knowledge and expertise of FDA/EMA regulations and ICH guidelines
- Assists with regulatory due diligence activities
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or related discipline
- 2+ years' experience in regulatory affairs or drug development or related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with solid coordinating, organization, task planning and time management skills