A global medical device company is looking to bring on a Specialist or Senior Specialist to their rapidly growing team. They are looking for a motivated professional to operate with little to no supervision and be a go to team member for their combination products portfolio.
The Regulatory Specialist/Senior Specialist will be responsible for:
- Responding to queries from Health Authorities, primarily EMA
- Leading all EUMDR related activities
- Coordinating activities related to Regulatory with cross-functional teams, as well as external resources
- Supporting the Director in meetings with relevant Health Authorities and third party vendors
The Regulatory Specialist/Senior Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- 4-6 years within the medical device/pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with both drugs and devices (combination products is a plus)
- Knowledge of both FDA and EMA regulations
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.