Title: Remote QC Director
An international pharmaceutical firm that focuses on innovation and research is looking for a REMOTE QC Director to join their expanding team! This company offers a robust pipeline of innovative compounds with applications in oncology, respiratory, and dermatology that are in various stages of development. They influence 100 million patients yearly and are a pioneer in the generics market. Don't hesitate to apply if you want to grow your career with a leader in the field!
The QC Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems which occur and determine solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Review Change Controls, Incidents, Investigations, CAPAs, SOPs.
- Evaluate performance of instrumentation and validity of test results
- Ensures laboratory cGMP and GLP compliance and adherence to current FDA Guidelines, ICH, and foreign regulations in the areas of microbiology, chemistry, methods validation and stability.
- Interact with customers, contract laboratories, auditors and regulatory agencies. Support agency and other third party inspections.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.) in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- 8 years of QC or any related experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle large groups
- Competitive base salary
- Full Medical Benefits
- 401K Matching
- Relocation for the right candidate