Job Type: Contract (6 months) to Hire
Location: Newark, CA (on-site role)
Summary: A cutting edge biotechnology company located in Newark, California is searching for a talented research associate to join their Process development team. This role will begin as a 6-month contract and convert to a permanent position upon the conclusion of the contract. The ideal candidate for this role should be experienced in general laboratory procedures, have experience maintaining mammalian cell lines, and have some experience with cell-based assays.
- Assist in developing cell based assays
- Culture and maintenance of mammalian cell lines
- Write and maintain lab notebook and SOPs
- Must have prior experience with mammalian cell lines
- Must have prior experience with ELISA
- Must have previous laboratory experience (following SOPs)
- Flow Cytometry is a plus
Education: B.S. in Science field with 2+ years industry experience
If you are interested in this Research Associate role, please do not hesitate to apply!