Title: Research Associate
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: 6 Month Contract
A cutting-edge medicine oncology company is searching for a Research Associate to join their biology group. The candidate will be responsible for designing, executing, and analysing cell-based assays. In addition to assisting the company advance their pipeline, they will interact with key stakeholders across the business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design vitro cell experiments independently and supervised
- Form assays for mechanism of action and pharmacodynamic studies
- Develop new assays to support clinical biomarkers
- Present data and project statuses regularly at company research meetings
- Collaborate with Chemistry and Lead Discovery departments
- BS/MS degree in cancer, cell, molecular biology, or related discipline
- Research experience utilising cellular biology techniques including mammalian tissue culture and western blot
- Understanding of ELISA, nucleic acid isolation, RT-qPCR, flow cytometry, and data visualisation software
- Familiarity with shRNA transduction/siRNA transfection, and MSD
- Experience with assay design, optimisation, and troubleshooting
Please note contractors are offered benefits through EPM Scientific (healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) on a W2 basis)
This role is offered on a W2 basis.
If you are interested in this Research Associate position, please do not hesitate to apply!!!