I'm currently working with a late-stage clinical company who is looking to bring on a research associate/ Senior Research associate to their team on a contract basis. They are looking for individuals who can support the development of bioanalytical assay for both clinical and preclinical programs.
- BS or MS Biochemistry, Biology, Molecular biology, Immunology or equivalent
- 2+ years' laboratory experience (Industry or academia)
- Experience with aseptic technique
- Experience with ELISA (required)
- Flow cytometry, cell-based experience (is a plus)
If interested in the Contract Research Associate/Senior Research Associate Position don't wait apply now!