A stealth-mode company in San Francisco who focuses on small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of neurodegenerative and immune-related disorders is searching for a Research Associate to join their Discovery Research team for a 6-month contract with potential of extension or conversion.
The Research Associate will:
- Participate in the discovery, validation, and development of therapeutic candidates
- Design, Develop and troubleshot in vitro assays
- Perform experiments, review, data analysis
- Maintain laboratory equipment, supplies, and reagent
- BS or MS in cell biology, immunology, neuroscience or equivalent
- 2+ years industry experience in a biology or drug discovery group
- Strong cell culture and tissue culture skills
- 1+ years experience with immunoassays
- Proficiency in one or more of cell culture, molecular biology, protein biochemistry or histology/high content imaging
- Flow cytometry is a plus
If you are interested in the Research Associate role don't hesitate, apply now!