Research Associate II/III, Analytical and Formulation Development
Company Summary: A small, clinical-stage biotech company based in the San Francisco Bay Area, focusing on discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics is currently in search of an experienced Research Associate II/III to join their team. You will be supporting their pre-clinical and clinical programs at CROs and CMOs.
The Research Associate will be responsible for the following...
- Supporting analytical and formulation development studies
- Collaborate with QC groups at CMOs sites to manage assay transfer
- Support outsourcing product characterization studies
- Author test methods, study protocols, and method development reports
The Research Associate should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor's or Master's of Science in Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related scientific discipline
- Previous research experience in areas relating to biological drug development
- 3 to 8 years of laboratory research experience in an industry setting
- Previous experience with analytical techniques including HPLC, UPLC, CE, ELISA
- Previous experience working with CROs/CMOs preferred