Company Summary: I am working with an innovative drug discovery company who focuses on protein levels in cells as a way to treat diseases. They are located in San Francisco and have seen major growth in the last three years. My client is seeking a highly motivated Research Associate to join DNA-encoded chemical library screening team for a year long contract with the possibility of extension!
- Perform qPCR assays
- Perform Illumina Next Generation Sequencing templates
- Support drug discovery processes
- MS OR BS and (0-3 years industry experience
- Experience with biochemistry and molecular biology
- Familiar with protein chemistry
- Experience performing qPCR assays and NGS Sequencing samples
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- 401k Options
- Paid holidays
If you are interested in the Research Associate 1- year contract position don't hesitate to apply!