RF/EM Safety Test Technician (all levels)
Location: New Brighton, MN
We have openings for RF/EM safety Test Technician (Senior or Principal) with a global Notified Body who are undergoing rapid expansion. The candidate will perform the development and evaluation of medical device implant safety methods. This is a dynamic position requiring creativity, drive, flexibility. This position will be responsible for setting up capabilities and developing test methodologies
Key responsibilities of the RF/EM Safety Test Technician include:
- Execution of tests and evaluation of results in the radiated environment (Radiated Testing, Damage testing, Anechoic chamber measurements, etc.) for medical devices (Active Implants and Passive Implants)
- Review test plans and specifications prior to the test.
- Write technical reports, communicate both orally and in writing with customers.
- Perform equipment calibration records, verification, and training records
- Work with Account Executives and Customer Service Administrators to determine customers testing requirements and charges for required tests and other services
- Manage clients' projects, including gathering pretest information, answering any questions that our customers may have regarding upcoming projects, and issuing work to any sub-contractors involved.
- Communicate in a courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers
Key requirements of the RF/EM Safety Test Technician include:
- General background in Electrical/Electronic engineering.
- At least three years' experience of operating/maintaining electronics lab or RF Equipment
- Exposure to a variety of industries such as medical, aerospace, IT equipment, laboratory equipment, and consumer goods is highly beneficial
- Ability to apply and understand advanced concepts of electrical and/or mechanical nature Experience in a service environment is helpful, as is exposure to project management
- Ability to plan and organize giving attention to detail and follow-through
If you are interested in the role, apply online today, call +44 203 667 8385 or email your updated CV for a confidential chat.