Regional Sales Manager, Switzerland
Could you be the next Regional Sales Manager - Capital Equipment for a leading Diagnostic company based in Zurich?
The Company Overview:
A global market leader in the Diagnostic market is looking for a commercial expert to manage and distribute their exclusive Capital Equipment diagnostic machines, to expand an already amazing market presence.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand experience in sales and customer project management in the Diagnostic industry, develop important aspects using negotiation skills and building relationships in the industry.
- Accelerate growth of current brands while pursuing new opportunities
- Manage brokers and distributor relationship experience
- Act as main point of contact for customer experience
- Strong communicator with a continuous focus on providing technical support and expertise.
- Present and display demonstrations and training's on the portfolio to customers.
- Identifying new business opportunities, maintaining relationships and develop to generate success over the territory.
- Provide good advice to the customers and be a representative of the organisation.
- 5 - 10 years experience in Life Science sales.
- 5 - 10 years Capital Equipment sales experience.
- Strong communication experience with negotiation and networks in an International territory.
- Educational background focusing on Life Science, Molecular Biology or Engineering Life Science.
- Fluent English is mandatory, additional European language is an asset.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- 33 days holiday.
- Company car or allowance.
- The opportunity to work with high quality products.
- Friendly team atmosphere and desirable culture.
If interested please send an updated CV