Job type: Permanent
A global leader in healthcare who work with high-end and innovative products are on the hunt for a passionate and hardworking expert to join their team as a Sales Ambassador. You will play a key role in the success and growth of the business.
Job type: Permanent
A global leader in health care who work with high-end and innovative products are on the hunt for a passionate and hardworking expert to join their team as a Sales Ambassador. You will play a key role in the success and growth of the business.
- The ambassador will manage and expand the existing accounts , maintaining the relationship with existing customers and developing relationships with new customers.
- Full responsibility is dependent on the Sales Ambassador for sales figures as well as planning and achievement of performance goals.
- Establish relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage and drive the development of assigned customers, for example through strategic account management and post-sales implementation processes.
- Targeting and sales support for new products and offering enhancements.
- Preparation and conduct of regular business history meetings
- Front-line support, recording and forwarding of technical issues to the technical service.
- Execution of customer training's and training's success parameters in this position serve, profitability, customer satisfaction and achieved revenue.
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience in the diagnostics industry with a focus on maintaining and expanding existing accounts, maintaining and improving relationships with customers, improving customer-specific profitability and handling first-line service
- Experience in a similar position Proven by V and customer-proof experience in a similar position
- Successful collaboration with customers, especially corporate governance and key stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and drive problem solving
- Comprehensive experience of the behaviour of key players and customers
- Strong sales skills and successful development of business relationships
- Exceptional communication skills
- Long-term strategic focus on customer accounts
- Experience in modeions and presentation techniques
- User knowledge of the use of the MS Office package and CRM
- Language skills are required: German and English
- The job requires a high willingness to travel, i.e. an average of three days of travel per week.
- Development opportunities through targeted coaching & mentoring as well as a positive, vibrant corporate culture
- Attractive salary
- Career progression
If you are passionate about working for a company who is constantly making a difference in people's lives please apply below or contact me at +02037588929 for more information