Sales and Application Specialist - Europe
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Germany (Home Office)
The Company Overview:
A market leading, Life Science Research organisation are looking for a sales and technical expert to expand their presence on across the Europe while distributing new and improved technology into the health care market for life science research. Your role will make a significant difference in the health care market providing innovative solutions to the Analytical instrument market.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Sales Manager
- Maintaining and generating the relationships of large key customers of the organisation.
- Managing the assigned countries - including direct sales and distribution travelling up to 70%
- Provide high quality customer service whilst communicating a high level of market and product knowledge.
- Develop, implement and monitor the regional business plan to meet assigned target of revenue and strategic objectives.
- Meet and exceed the sales targets generating profit.
- Drive a high level of interaction and engagement between other departments (e.g., Marketing, application specialists) and sales team & staff to ensure coordination of activities.
Key requirements include:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a scientific field.
- Essential: Minimum 3 years' sales experience working with HPLC, Mass Spectrometry or similar.
- Must have good sales experience with a technical understanding of analytical instruments.
- Must be fluent in German and English.
- Target driven individual and flexible to travel.
- Based in Germany, able to travel Europe.
- Full training and career development.
- Private healthcare and life assurance.
- Holiday incentives.
- Generous bonus structure and company car.