Sales Director (In-Vitro Diagnostics)
Job Type: Permanent
The Company Overview:
A leading diagnostics organisation are looking for a Sales Director to support through the demand of the global pandemic. This organisation is one of the manufacturers in IVD to help with the fight against COVID-19. With their demand increasing and the organisation are breaking more sales records, the commercial team is rapidly growing. Your role will have a significant impact on the pandemic to help lead and manage an international team across the globe to provide high quality solution to diagnostic testing solutions.
- Develop, implement, and strategize to maximise the sales and achieve budget targets and smart objectives.
- Maintain, support, and establish long-term relationships with existing and new business for the Life Science Research segment.
- Be responsible for the P&L for the responsible countries.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key and high-potential customers within the IVD Market.
- Key responsibilities managing and maintaining the international team.
- Educational Background of a university degree related to science; Biology is preferred.
- Profound experience in leading and managing sales teams in the diagnostic market.
- Previous knowledge with RT PCR, Reagents and Elisa Test kits.
- Good knowledge of the In Vitro Diagnostic market and the IVDR Regulations.
- Be able to travel up to 25% on a global scale.
- Entrepreneurial, results driven and ability to translate strategy into action.
- Must be Fluent in English and German.
- Be based in the Frankfurt Office.
- Full training and career development.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Generous bonus structure and Company Car.
- Competitive salary.