From forensics to nanotechnology, this company helps the world's top researchers do ground-breaking work and they are after, imaginative thinkers, curious minds, and people who are always drawn to hard problems others can't solve!
Does this sound like you?
Then read on to find out more about the opportunity to work as a Sales Engineer for a well-known company.
- Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation?
- Do you want to be a real business partner for customers by offering value-added propositions?
- Are you looking for a position which you can fully exploit your commercial, analytical, and technical skills?
Then this is your chance to become a part of an innovative and enthusiastic sales team in Germany.
In this role:
- You will promote products and analytical solutions to customers in Germany
- You will be engaged in supporting our existing customer base as well as identifying and developing new markets, business, and application fields, - both in academia and industry.
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, develop, and strengthen long-term business relationships with customers.
- Work towards achieving targets and growing the business.
- Identifying and analysing future market trends and improving current sales processes.
- Sell Value-based solutions to our prospects and customers.
What you need:
- Knowledge in XRD, XRF, Raman spectroscopy (must have dabbled in XRD/have a brief understanding at the very least)
- Native German speaking and fluent in English
- Must be able to drive
Sales experience not necessary!
Location- East Germany (preferably Leipzig)
The role is homed based, but you will be visiting customers (laboratories etc) around East-Germany.
+44 20 3873 2548