The US headquartered business are looking to grow their revenue across Europe. They provide ground breaking products and technology for contamination and detection in pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices, and personal care companies.
They are looking for an account Executive who would be responsible for driving sales, growth and revenue through new and existing accounts. You will report to the Sales Director, EMEA and is responsible for achieving the regional sales goals through a technical, consultative selling process.
- Develop a territory plan to achieve or exceed territory growth
- Negotiate and close capital equipment
- Grow and manage the sales pipeline
- Work closely with sales support and marketing
- Customer meetings, technical sales presentations, hands-on workshops and participation in trade shows
- Developing an action plan for targeting new customers and achieve a grow in revenue
- Reporting activities and progress reports
- Must speak with multiple stakeholders (up to 12) with varying interests and objectives, inside the QC lab, the manufacturing / Ops environment and also into the executive suite in order to build executive sponsors.
- Travel within the region to visit customer locations
- Develop clinical/technical knowledge and become a technical expert
- Administrative duties include a weekly report of activities, forecasting, updating CRM daily with account information
- Capacity to learn and understand the microbial quality control market
- BS/BA degree in science field or experience in life sciences preferred; MBA, MSc or advanced degree also preferred.
- Capital equipment sales experience
- Microbial sales experience is preferred
- Ongoing training and support
- Company car
- Fantastic culture and team atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Working with great innovative products