Sales representative spine (PR/278300) Switzerland
Sales Representative Spine
Job type: Permanent
A global medical device company who work with high-end and innovative products are on the hunt for a passionate and hardworking expert to join their team as a spine sales representative. You will play a key role in the success and growth of the business.
- Establish relationships with new and existing customers. This will involve providing a high quality of customer service to take care of existing clients and acquire new customers (orthopaedists, operating theatre personnel) in clinics and hospitals with the ability of establishing long term relationships with them
- Organise training and workshops to develop understanding of the application of the products for doctors, surgeons and operating theatre staff.
- Participation of congresses and symposia to gain a better understanding into spine and new technologies in spine.
- Support surgeons and surgical nurses in the application of the products. This is done through demonstrating to nurses, doctors and surgeons so they can understand the product and a demand for the product would be created.
- Promotion and sales of spine products in Western Switzerland.
- The candidate should be ideally located in Western Switzerland or open to relocation to an area within Western Switzerland.
- Experience in the medical device industry. This experience should include previous roles in orthopaedics.
- The candidate would be required to be fluent in French.
- A graduate in Scientifics, Economics or medical training such as an operating theatre nurse or specialist in surgical technology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to plan, organise and execute a project independently/accurately and on schedule, goal oriented and entrepreneurial thinking and acting skills.
- A quick learner and able to function well in the surgical / clinical environment;
- The ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and customers (strong written and verbal skills).
The company offers a range of benefits including the following:
- Progression opportunities in the future
- Performance based earnings
- Health Insurance
If you are passionate about working for a company who is constantly making a difference in people's lives please apply below or contact me at +020 3758 8929