Sales/ Account Manager - Pharmaceuticals - Germany
I am working with pharmaceutical client as they look to relaunch their well established rare diseases product back onto the German market.
My client has started to experience further competition for their product in this extremely niche area, as well many conditions for it's use.
Therefore, a Sales/ Account Manager for Germany is fundamental to achieve their goal in increasing their market share.
They are looking for a candidate to start ASAP, with the ultimate aim of driving the sales of the product. This is a contract position for an initial 6 months, working 24 hours per/ week.
- Conduct internal and external stakeholder interviews to perform a gap analysis
- Work with the client to develop the commercial strategy
- Turn the strategy into a plan with monthly deliverables
- Prepare and chair a monthly joint steering meeting
- Define and develop the communication channels and materials to support commercial activities
- Support the selection and training of resource to maintain the defined commercial activities
- Experience of working within a sales and pharmaceutical environment in Germany
- Experience in Tender Management
- Fluent in German and English
If this opportunity is of interest, please follow the appropriate links to apply.
Alternatively, if you are a LinkedIn user, please feel free to reach out to me directly at EPM Scientific and William Paton.