Client needs a support of experienced SaMD Embedded Software Engineer with development of Software applications for the computers and software for the medical devices.
Project length: 12 months project
Project start: ASAP or June 2022
On site need: 1-2 days per week
Language requirements: Fluent English, German would be plus but not required
- Together with the software engineering and architecture team create the architecture for the module, which is responsible for the graphic interface and communication.
- Together as a team you define the system, product and software architectures.
- You are in a lively exchange with the on-site engineer of our off-shoring partner and guide him.
- You will check the delivered quality of the products of the off-shoring partner and maintain constructive feedback.
- Support SaMD development of Software applications for the computers and software for the medical devices
- Several years of experience in object-oriented embedded software development ideally within SaMD.
- You have already been able to technically support off-shoring teams.
- SaMD, c++ and network security experience with cybersecurity would be plus
- German is preferred; you can also demonstrate business fluency in English.
- You have experience with the CAN bus and its protocols would be plus
- Experience with Freeartos and safeartos v4 frameworks would be plus
- Knowledge of medical technology (EN ISO 13485, EN ISO 14971, IEC 60601-1, IEC 62304, IEC 62366) or "safety-critical" software development from other regulated industries is required