Title: Sample Coordinator
Location: Columbus, OH
This cutting-edge therapeutics company is searching for a Sample Coordinator to join their preclinical and clinical research teams. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the tracking, inventory, receipts of all sample shipments. In addition to assisting the company advance their pipeline, they will also interact with the development teams regarding the coordination of trial samples.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Track samples for multiple nonclinical and clinical trials
- Communicate with teams regarding lost or delay of shipments
- Coordinate sample delivery expectations with clinical operations and laboratory team
- Utilize electronic software and paper based documentation of volumes, receipts, shipments, and disposals of samples
- Associates degree
- Must have previous experience in Sample management or Sample Coordinator in the preclinical or clinical industry
- Strictly adheres to laboratory Standard Operating Procedures
Please note contractors are offered benefits through EPM Scientific (healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) on a W2 basis)
If you are interested in this Sample Coordinator position, please do not hesitate to apply!!!