An on trend Clinical Research Organization is searching for a SAS Programmer to join their growing Biometrics team. In this role will play an essential role with designing, validating, and writing programming standards for a key studies. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a diverse team as will be able to wear multiple hats as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background in SAS Programming, please apply!
The SAS Programmer will responsible for:
- Providing programming support for study
- Create & Review SDTM/ADAM Specifications and TLF's
- Evaluate and supply feedback for SAPs and CRF's
- Create and certify SAS Macros
- Review deliverables
The SAS Programmer must have:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in the CRO Industry
- PhD, MD, or Bachelors degree
- Well-Versed with using SAS
- Good Written and Verbal skills
- Diverse Therapeutic Experice - Oncology a plus
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Fully Remote Opportunity