I am working with a pharma company that are looking for a new scientific advisor to join their team.
- Act to develop, maintain and optimise relationships with internal and external customers. Identify, develop and optimise collaborative two-way relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), external/internal experts and Alliance business partners to fulfil requests for scientific information and seek expert advice/insight e.g., by way of advisory boards, speaker meetings, attendance at scientific advice meetings (SAMs) etc.
- Provide market and clinical insight and expertise regarding Alliance products to the commercial and R&D team to help shape strategy. Advise on issues and optimise solutions.
- Advise business to meet its needs (immediate & future) to ensure regulatory and commercial success whilst remaining compliant with all relevant Codes of Practice, legislation and guidelines.
- Contribute to departmental QMS compliance, by providing input into the creation of procedures governed by GxP, other regulations or legislation, as well as support the forward planning of systems, processes and work to meet corporate strategy.
- Support R&D function with Clinical Investigation, and other research activities, to support the needs of the business e.g., by providing scientific knowledge and analysis of existing data at feasibility assessment and study design phases.
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical industry (minimum of 2 years)
- Proven working knowledge of Codes of Practice (including ABPI, PAGB, ABHI, IPHA)
- Some previous experience communicating scientific data in written and verbal form
- A working knowledge and/or understanding of Medical Device Regulation (MDR) and the associated technical documentation and processes
- Undergraduate level qualification in scientific or medical discipline e.g., pharmacology, pharmacy, biomedical science
Please apply here with date and times you are available to discuss this opportunity.
This is a hybrid based role based in the South West of England.