A cutting edge Medical Communications agency is searching for a Scientific Director to join their New Jersey team. The Scientific Director will handle oversight of content creation, team management, account development and client engagements.
The ideal Scientific Director will have 2-3 years working with promotional med ed materials, supporting client engagements and a focus in oncology, hematology or neurology.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, manage client engagements, develop new business development strategy and account management.
- Provide integral knowledge in oncology, hematology or neurology.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 2 - 3 year minimum of experience with promotional med ed content.
- Proven consistency and creation of content - slide decks, ad boards, executive summaries, symposia, visual aids, etc.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and client communication.