A cutting edge, progressive Medical Communications agency is searching for a Scientific Director to grow their newly established Scientific Services team. You will play a pivotal role in the strategy of the organization as well as growing their client base, both new business and organic growth as well.
You will be able to wear many hats as well as have an immense amount of ownership over your accounts. This position offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity for accelerated career growth. If you are an independent, self starter with a passion for growing a team within Med Comms, then please apply!
The Scientific Director will:
- Build and maintain productive and long-lasting client relationships.
- Lead a team of up to three (3) Writers and Associate Directors.
- Train junior team members and up-skill them quickly.
- Come with a deep understanding of diverse therapeutic areas.
- Drive organic growth on assigned account(s).
The Scientific Director must have:
- Minimum seven (7) years of agency experience in Medical Communications.
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Expertise in oncology, neurology, immunology or rare disease.
- Experience managing multiple direct reports.