An international Medical Communications organization based out of NYC is looking for a Scientific Director to join their growing Scientific Services team. This team is very well-established, but due to a mixture of organic growth and new business, it's time for them to expand. As Scientific Director, you will be highly hands-on with client relationships as well as mentoring more junior writers.
A key aspect of your role will be to create long-lasting partnerships with clients and strategize with them to produce top tier content and service. You will also be involved with content, though a majority of your role will be focused on higher level tasks. This position offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package as in addition to advanced career progression.
If you are a dedicated, driven Scientific Director with a passion for Promotional Medical Education and the like, please apply!
The Scientific Director will:
- Lead a team of junior writers. This including training and mentorship.
- Build long-lasting partnerships with current clients
- Engage new clients and win business through pitches and BD
- Facilitate timely execution of deliverables in line with SOW, deadlines and brand stewardship with clients.
The Scientific Director will have:
- A strong drive for exceptional service.
- PhD, MD or PharmD
- AT LEAST 5 years of agency experience focused on Promotional Medical Education
- Expertise in oncology, rare disease, immunology or several therapeutic areas