A biotechnology company located in San Francisco who is combining data science, functional genomics and human genetics to create lifesaving medicines is looking for a Scientist I/II to join the stem cell biology team on a long term contract to hire basis.
- Establish hiPSC differentiation protocols
- Participate in in vitro assay design
- Develop assays in hIPSC's for target discovery
- Assist in generating CRISPR engineered hiPSC's
- Support growth of new assays, differentiations and high throughout put screens
- Ph.D. with relevant stem cell experience or M.S. with 4+ years stem cell research experience
- Experience in cell based assay development
- Strong cell and tissue culture experience
- Experience in utilizing iPSC's for disease modeling (preferred )
- Experience in cell biology and assay development
- Cell line engineering experience (CRISPR preferred)
- Experience with cell-based and biochemical assays using variety of technologies (ELISA, qPCR, FACS) preferred.
If interested in the Scientist I/II role don't hesitate, apply now!