A global generic company is looking for someone to join their Analytical Development team.
- Developing and validating analytical methods, including writing analytical methods, reports, protocols, etc.
- Collaborate with process and formulation teams to plan sample processing and testing efforts for late phase R&D efforts
- Plan method development, validation, and transfer activities
- Review analytical documents, conduct data analysis, and present results as required
- Manage analytical laboratory activities such as ordering lab supplies, equipment maintenance, and lab clean up on a regular basis
- Ph.D in scientific discipline with 2+ years of experience.
- Masters in scientific discipline with 4+ years of experience.
- HPLC, GC, ICP/MS, LCMS, GCMS experience.
- Experience with analytical solid-state characterization techniques.