A large, global generics pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a driven, motivated, and enthusiastic Scientist, MSAT as they continue to manufacture and market a diversified specialty and generics pharmaceutical portfolio. This position is located in New Jersey. You will play a key role in providing technical expertise for Manufacturing Science & Technology processes.
The Scientist, MSAT will be responsible for:
- Conducting investigations related to process development, as well as overseeing the execution of exhibit batches and activities pertaining to process qualification.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Quality, to set priorities, align with project goals, and communicate progress.
- Taking charge of preparing crucial documents such as Master Batch Records, Exhibit Batch protocols, pre-validation and process validation documentation, and corresponding reports.
- Offering troubleshooting assistance to manufacturing operations and leading compliance investigations, managing commitments (CAPA), and overseeing change controls.
The Scientist, MSAT should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's/Master's in one of the following disciplines (Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, etc.) with 4+ years of related industry experience
- Solid oral dosage form experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with formulators, engineers, and cross-functional teams.