A top-tier Medical Communications agency is looking for a Senior Account Director to join their NYC based team or work in a fully remote setting. The agency partners with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in order to provide strategic and content support across their therapies and devices. They focus in delivering ad boards, slide decks, symposia, congresses, and other various promotional medical education materials.
This agency focuses on internal employee development with formalized training programs and mentorship creating a forged career path of promotion from within. They maintain a strong relationship with their clients and positive industry reputation. What really sets them apart is their intense focus on internal culture, providing a friendly, team collaborative atmosphere, work life flexibility options and a suite of health and wellness benefits.
- You'll support and directly report to the VP, Client Services
- You'll oversee project development as well execution of content to ensure that products are developing with clients expectations at the forefront
- You'll be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with current and new clients in the space as well as KOLs
- You'll prepare agendas for status calls, creating proposals, and budgeting.
- You will manage timelines and budgets for projects and distribute them to appropriate teams
- You'll work directly with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of project outcomes
- You'll partner with other teams such as scientific services, finance, editorial, and creative to communicate client expectations and ensure alignment of client and company goals.
- You will manage and mentor juniors while assisting with day to day execution as needed.
- 6+ years in medical communications agency setting
- Promotional Medical Education experience
- Experience in Type II Diabetes preferred but not required
- Minimum BA/BS
- Competitive Benefits (Healthcare, 401k, Vacation)
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Tremendous Career Progression