Senior Account Manager | Microscopy.
Location: Northern Bavaria
Shaping the future of microscopy, a Global Leader, whose products are used in cutting-edge research around the world are looking for a Senior Account Manager in Northern Bavaria.
You will be…
- Accountable for the advancement and implementation of the European sales strategy and techniques within the sales area.
- Performing personal and digital customer visits to life science research institutes
- Developing long-term business alliances through portfolio selling
- Organising quotations and performing conclusive sales talks
- Developing customer-based sales plans and tactics to enhance market share in the territory
- Responsible for sales in your allocated sales territory
- Identifying customer anticipations as well as market advancements and competitive performances.
- University degree in biology or another natural science
- Wide-ranging experience in microscopy and special microscopic techniques
- Relevant account management experience in a clinical or life science environment
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
- Very good communication and negotiation skills, sociability, proactive personality
- German and English Fluency
- Our client are offering flexible working hours and an outstanding remuneration package including a company car
- Technical home office equipment will of course be made available to you
- Exhilarating internal programs for promotion and further development.
Are you interested in working in a highly motivated, international team? Then apply now!