Job type: Permanent
Location: Barcelona, Spain
A global pharmaceutical organisation is seeking a Remote based Senior biostatistician to join their growing biometrics team. You will be part of an organisation who are expanding their neurology practice with new emerging treatments to the market. You will be playing a key role in ensuring the treatment created are fit for purpose, and provide expertise knowledge to the team based on statistical analysis gathered from clinical trial experiments.
Responsibilities of a Senior Biostatistician include:
- Statistical analysis on standard and custom studies.
- Identify and gather the relevant data and deliver the appropriate statistics when discussing to the oncology team.
- Oversee outsourced statistical CRO activities and deliverable ensuring highest quality in a timely manner.
- Extensive experience as a Biostatistician or relevant field of work within the pharmaceutical, biotech and CRO' space.
- Develop sample size and provide expertise knowledge on case to case basis.
Requirements of the Senior Biostatistician include:
- Programming experience in SAS and R programming.
- PHD in Biostatistics or a relevant field of study.
- Extensive experience with clinical trials and excellent knowledge of sample designs and statistical methods.
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with internal stakeholders in providing SME support.Extensive experience as a Biostatistician or relevant field of work within the pharmaceutical, biotech and CRO' space.
If you are interested in the Senior Biostatistician position, apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 758 8975 for more information