Senior Biostatistics Manager
Company Summary: An exciting midsize CRO is looking for a Senior Biostatistics Manager to join their team. This opportunity is fully remote and is a great way to further a career in the life sciences!
The Senior Biostatistics Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing CRO personnel to meet timeline and budget
- Working with a team to generate clinical protocol and author statistical analysis
- Participating in validation of key study endpoint analysis
- Handling multiple studies with concurrent timelines
The Senior Biostatistics Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Pharmaceutical background
- CRO management experience
- Familiar with the development & review of SDTM/ADaM specifications
- Knowledge of and comfortable using SAS
- Ability to work at established CRO
- Impressive pay rate
- Fully remote
If you are interested in the Senior Biostatistics Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.