My client is a multinational company with more than 14,000 employees. It is a global supplier of technology, development, pharmaceutical manufacturing, biologics, gene therapy, and consumer health products.
Role: Senior Business Development Director - Biologics Drug Product
The role should focus on Biologics Drug Product sales in the APAC region.
- Proactively develop business opportunities for contract manufacturing by prospecting for and calling on pharmaceutical and biotech companies for clinical and commercial needs
- Partner with internal sales/marketing and technical support teams to quickly assess and qualify drug target pursuits
- Respond to incoming Bio pharmaceutical leads and inquiries from multi-sources, and qualify through business analysis, customer evaluations and strategic fit
- Engage in the preliminary selling stage of the sales cycle-prepare baseline price proposals and scope of work as part of initial qualification process
- Present the value proposition for company's capabilities and services to customers, and facilitate on-site capabilities presentations and tours
- Degree or Master's degree in science or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred with a focus on Drug Product development, manufacturing
- Ability to effectively build strong relationships within all levels/disciplines of a bio pharma account
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to understand financial analytics, prioritize multiple tasks, and drive projects to completion
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry and its key players
- Native in Japanese and fluent in English
For further information about this position please apply.