Title: Senior Chemist
A leader in cell culture and gene therapy who strives to create medicines that have the potential to treat, prevent, or cure disease using the promise of science and technology. They utilize unique, cutting-edge technologies to deliver high-quality goods and services that benefit societal health and environmental protection while also advancing culture, science, technology, and industry. The senior chemist must be able to provide leadership in the field of raw material analytical chemistry by foreseeing the needs of next-generation products utilized in the semiconductor industry.
Responsibilities and Functions:
- Educate other team members on the tasks for which he or she has acquired certification.
- Continuous improvement of the analytical function's fundamental competencies is intended to provide cutting-edge test methodologies that will give our core and advanced goods a distinct advantage.
- Develop appropriate procedures or tests to make sure that the raw materials used to make our products, the manufactured or purchased intermediates, and the created photoresists adhere to predetermined standards.
- Troubleshoot customer/production related problems.
- Support regulatory function related to LVEs, etc.
- Project management and training include, but are not limited to: process flows, test method creation, Gage R&R studies, and procedure authoring. This effort enables cycle time reductions, cost savings, and process enhancements.
- Maintain a cutting-edge lab.
- Usual housekeeping procedures, such as treating process waste correctly. This enables a tidy and secure workplace.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4 years lab experience
- Master's degree in Chemistry
- The capacity to troubleshoot issues and make judgment calls.
- Analytical methods knowledge is necessary.
- Metals analysis knowledge is desirable.
- Algebra and SPC skills are needed for data analysis.
- Multitasking and versatility are necessary.
- Advanced computer skills required (Perform transactions, SAP, LIMS, JMP, MS Office, and cPro).