Senior Clinical Data Manger - SF Bay Area - Initial 6 month project with option to extend
Currently working with an exciting Medical Device company based in SF Bay. Due to recent growth in the Biometrics team and the start of further projects, they are looking for a Contract Clinical Data Manager on an initial six month contract basis.
This contract Contract Clinical Data Manager position will:
- Will be acting as lead for multiple clinical projects
- Be providing oversight for Data Management CRO and external vendor to ensure standards and compliance are up to date
- Provide DM training to less experienced DM's and departmental staff
- Develop SOPs and other technical documents, and provide input to the database and CRF development.
- Assist with clinical project time-line development
The ideal Contract Clinical Data Manager should have:
- 5+ years experience in working as a Clinical Data Manager in the Medical Device/CRO environment.
- Experience in Medidate Rave, Inform, EDC, and bonus Redcap
- Experienced working through start-up through close-out.
This opportunity is w2 only!
Bay Area Preferred, Remote accepted
If interested in this Senior Clinical Data Manager, please don't wait to apply!