Title: (Senior) Clinical Project Manager
Overview: One of the leading, global CROs is currently expanding and seeking an experienced (Senior) Clinical Project Manager to lead their team. As a Clinical Trial Manager, act as a key decision-maker and make a real-world impact through active leadership in global clinical trials.
Responsibilities of a Clinical Project Manager
- Take the lead in managing project deliverables, timeline and engagement with sponsors for global clinical trials
- Work with teammates and provide oversight for clinical sites or conduct feasibility
- Track and deliver according to allocated budget for projects
- Coordinate cross-department functions to ensure project success
- Attend bid-defense meetings and support business development in securing new clients
- Bachelor's degree in life-sciences related field
- At least 2 years of clinical trial management experience in APAC, ideally in a CRO environment
- Great communication skills - verbal and written English
- Adaptable, accountable and comfortable in a global environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Exciting opportunities for internal career progression
- Flexible working arrangements available!
If you are interested in the (Senior) Clinical Project Manager role, please apply by sending in your CV!