Senior Clinical Trial Manager
Company Summary: A cutting edge biotechnology research firm is seeking a motivated Senior Clinical Trial Manager for a hybrid role located in the San Francisco Bay Area. You will play a key role at a revolutionary company that is constantly innovating new therapies that combat neurodegenerative diseases and cancer. Their mission is to pioneer solutions to some of the most severe and complex diseases. This organization already had a successful approval that is on track to generate over 100 million in revenue this year and this is just the beginning as they have 8 other indications in clinical trials. 3 of which are in phase 3. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work alongside accomplished scientists and clinicians, leading healthcare investors, and pharma company partners.
The Senior Clinical Trial Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the successful execution of Phase 3 FTD studies, including, the operational activities and clinical trial execution
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership during the planning phase of the study, contributing to study design, endpoints, and patient eligibility criteria
- Aligning the study objectives with corporate goals and regulatory requirements, such as, Investigator's Brochure and Regulatory documents (e.g., IND, NDA, BLA)
- Foster effective communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, such as investigators, study sites contract research organizations (CROs), and vendors
An ideal candidate for this role should…
- Have a Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience in clinical study management within a Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology company, or at a CRO
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, particularly, with managing CROs, consultants, and vendors in a team environment.
- Featured on Fortune's " Best Workplaces in Biopharma " top list for small and medium-sized companies for 2 years in a row
- Great work/life balance with a hybrid work environment for office-based employees, and a high level of flexibility for laboratory based employees
- Social events, such as the company summer picnic, team sports, and a soiree at the Exploratorium
- Lucrative Stock Award with opportunities to gain more with good performance.
If you are interested in this Senior Clinical Trial Manager role, don't hesitate to reach out!