A leading Pharmaceutical Company is looking for a Senior Commercial Counsel to join their commercial legal team located in the Boston Area. The Senior Commercial Counsel should have a legal background in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/life sciences field, as well as direct experience with promotional review and commercial contracting responsibilities. The Senior Commercial Counsel will help lead part of the commercial legal team and will be able to weigh in on important decisions that will shape the Pharmaceutical Company in the coming years.
The Senior Commercial Counsel will be responsible for:
- Helping with product launch and reviewing promotional, marketing, medical, scientific, and advertising materials.
- Being the main brand attorney to ensure that potential legal problems are properly identified and discussed in order to mitigate and manage risks by advising on appropriate pharmaceutical laws and regulations.
- Advising on reimbursement and patient assistance & support programs. The Senior Commercial Counsel will also provide legal guidance regarding interactions with patients.
- Reviewing marketing materials and providing instruction on Marketing & Sales Operations. The Senior Commercial Counsel will also advise on Medical Affairs involving audit of scientific materials.
The Senior Commercial Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of in-house and/or law firm legal experience serving pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies.
- Juris Doctor (JD) and member currently in good standing of any State Bar
- Extensive commercial legal experience with pharmaceutical and healthcare laws, such as the anti-kickback and fraud and abuse laws.
- Ability to manage outside counsel and paralegals within the pharmaceutical company.
The Pharmaceutical Company offers a full benefits package including health, life, dental, and vision along with a competitive 401K plan, equity packages and more. They offer flexible working hours, paid holidays and time off. If you are interested in becoming a part of something truly inspiring, this is an opportunity that you should hear more about.