Job Title: Sr. Director, Global Market Access
A biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the development and commercialization of therapeutic medicines for the treatment of multiple therapeutic areas is rapidly expanding. This role will be playing a critical key leader in the Global Market Access space.
Key aspects of this role include the development of Global pricing and reimbursement strategy, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to build and execute the evidence generation strategy, and building resources to ensure effective demonstration of the value of their assets.
- Develop and execute the Global pricing and reimbursement strategies.
- Assess payer landscape and competitive environments using primary and secondary research.
- Understand the key drivers of pricing/reimbursement in key markets (EU5, US, Canada, etc.).
- Provide pricing and access assumptions to forecasts and support of Business Development and Licensing activities.
- 10+ years of experience in Pharma/Biotech
- Product launch experience in major Global markets
- Experience working wit rare diseases
- Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
If you or anyone in your network seem like a strong fit for this role, feel free to email me at with available times to chat!