A leading global bio-pharma company focused Oncology, Infectious Diseases and Immunology with a rapidly expanding product portfolio, growing pipeline of investigational drugs a global presence are looking to hire a Senior Director of Infectious Diseases Marketing for one of their leading products. This globally recognized infectious diseases player will give you the opportunity to focus on their flagship product line with new indication approvals on the horizon. The opportunity is in the San Francisco Bay Area.
· Set the long-term vision for US HBV Marketing Franchise
· Oversee the development and implementation of tactical and strategic brand marketing plans across the franchise
· Cultivate and maintain relationships with thought leaders, key customers and professional organizations
· Partner with Sales Leadership to gather local insights and feedback; develop and adapt plans to support personal HCP promotion and anticipate needs or communicate updates and changes
· Working in close conjunction with NA Marketing operations to establish appropriate procedures, systems, metrics and infrastructures
· provide strategic brand/franchise management, vision and direction within a fast moving, challenging and energetic commercial environment.
· Bachelor's degree; MBA or related advanced degree is preferred
· 15+ years pharmaceutical industry experience including expertise in marketing strategy and tactics and commercial policies and practices
· Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities
· Experience managing cross-functional teams or work groups as well as direct reports
The client for this role is looking to fill this position immediately, with all interviews being remote due to current COVID-19 restrictions. If you are interested in discussing further, please submit your most updated CV and I will follow up with a phone call.