Senior Director Pharmacovigilance
Clinical stage Oncology Biotech that is drastically growing out their US offices is looking for a confident Senior Director of Pharmacovigilance to join their innovative team. This position will provide a lucrative, extremely competitive salary, as the role will require creativity, curiosity, and creating a collaborative team culture.
The Senior Director Pharmacovigilance will be responsible for:
- Overseeing PV operational management and strategic planning.
- Implements SOP's, training's to staff, guidelines, and ensuring standard PV practices are followed.
- Grow and lead a dynamic team of PV associates to support cross function teams, as wells as inspections by regulatory agencies.
- Manage all facets of vendor relationships, from vendor selection, metrics, contracts, oversight and compliance. Collaborate with Quality and Compliance team to asses vendor outcomes.
- Review and oversee safety database activities, clinical protocols, study reports, Investigators Brochure, work-flow process and time line for SAE reporting, MedDRA updates, informed consents, and other related safety protocols.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 6 Years Pharmacovigilance or Drug Safety Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Extremely Competitive Salary
- Short Term and Long Term Incentives
- 401k with Matching
Interested? Submit your CV now!