My client is a global pharmaceutical company and they are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Director, Publications to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing comprehensive publication strategies in line with the organization's strategic objectives. You will also be in charge of directing and overseeing the publication of documents, such as clinical trial results and other scientific publications.
- Develop and implement comprehensive publication strategies in accordance with our organization's strategic objectives.
- Manage the publication of clinical trial results and other scientific documents.
- Oversee the development and delivery of scientific documents, such as manuscripts, posters, and slides.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, such as clinical development, medical affairs, and marketing teams, to ensure alignment with publication plans.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders, such as authors, editorial boards, and journals, to ensure timely publication of content.
- Manage and coordinate the selection and publication of authors' abstracts and posters.
- Monitor and evaluate publication trends and provide timely feedback.
- Monitor and evaluate activities related to applicable laws and regulations pertaining to publication.
- Provide guidance and support to the publication team.
- At least 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a Medical Affairs/Scientific Publications/Medical Communications role.
- Preference given to candidates with 3+ years of experience in a leadership role managing a team.
- Knowledge of scientific peer-reviewed publications, global medical communications, and industry publication best practices is also preferred.
Must be authorized to work in the USA. This is a remote position.