Senior Global Clinical Trial Manager - Freelance
I am currently working with a company based in Switzerland who are looking for a Senior Global Clinical Trial Manager to join their team on a 12-month contract.
The Senior Global Clinical Trial Manager will take the lead in carrying out international clinical trials in infectious diseases and/or oncology.
It is essential that the Senior Global Clinical Trial Manager ensures that the clinical trials are carried out according to SOPs, protocol and principles of Good Clinical Practice.
Relocation is acceptable, and the role is located in the French speaking part of Switzerland. Anticipated start date will be in February.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
* Manage and lead the initiation, coordination, implementation and management of the clinical trials at each stage during their duration
* Lead the cross functional study team throughout the clinical trials
* Be able to acknowledge potential issues and risks withing the clinical programme
* Establish the whole trial process by designing, reviewing and approving all trial documentation.
* Manage and coordinate with external vendeOs such as CROs and central laboratories and possibly being involved in their selection
* University degree in relevant field
* 5+ years as a Clinical Trial Manager
* Experience is phase I - II studies is essential
* Knowledge of drug development processes, medical terminology etc
* Must have experience with contributing to protocol and clinical development plans
* Fluent in English - French is a plus
If you believe you have the relevant experience for the above role, or if you know anyone, please do get in touch.