Senior Integration Scientist/Engineer
A Top Ten Medical Device company is looking for individuals to join their Quality team to help people worldwide live more fully at all stages of life. They have a large portfolio that spans the entirety of the healthcare spectrum, ranging from diagnostics to nutritionals and generic medicines. In this role, you will provide technical expertise to the design and development of a novel platform for infectious disease point-of-care testing.
- Research and develop new technologies that allow for point-of-care in vitro diagnostics of Infectious Diseases
- Independently analyze data, interpret results, and suggest next experiments
- Design and assemble proof-of-principle prototypes, as well as test and iterate designs to collect data to prove the feasibility of sub-systems
- Demonstrate expertise with nucleic acid sample preparation methods
- D./B.S./M.S. in science or engineering with a minimum of 1 year (Ph.D.) or 3 years (M.S.) or 5 years (B.S.) of full-time laboratory experience in an industrial setting
- Experience with IVD cartridge and system development, including design control
- Experience with clinical samples using molecular diagnostic technologies
- Highly competitive compensation package including competitive benefits
- Continuous training and career development
If you want to be a part of the latest technologies in the industry, don't hesitate to apply!