One of the worlds most innovative Pharmaceuticals organisations are searching for multiple Senior Lab Technicians to join a thriving new department within the growing business. They are recognised globally as developing one of the leading COVID vaccine & life changing drugs on the market. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing, international and dynamic workforce with unrivalled future career opportunities.
In addition to in-house training, there will be the opportunity to work on specialised projects.`
- Working with complex technical systems.
- Conducting independent experiments.
- Supporting the Lab manager with experiments.
What you bring:
- Scientific education / Apprenticeship as Laboratory Technician / Laboratory assistant in biology/chemistry
- Experience in the ISO and/or GMP environment and/or in practical analytic
- BSc in science (biology, chemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy, etc)
- 2 + years of prior laboratory experience