A leading, global pharmaceutical organization is looking to add to its growing commercial analytics team, with an opening at the Senior Manager level. This position will provide expertise in the analysis of all brand & field information as well as manage brand internal reporting operations. The role will leverage existing business intelligence and CRM tools (i.e. Veeva CRM, QLIK, etc.) and solutions to implement system changes. This person will work closely with his/her supervisor to provide insight-driven analytic support to key opinion leaders throughout the company. This is a highly visible role with communication to brand directors across many different segments of the business.
This firm is one of few players in this space that is seen as not only a specialist but also a leader in terms of growth potential. This opportunity allows for incredibly fast career progression potential with the chance of being one of the leaders in terms of the strategic direction of the team.
- Offer analytic support in addressing key business questions through analysis and insights.
- Maintain/consolidate and develop new reports/ad-hocs to monitor business units.
- Provide secondary data analytics, targeting & segmentation, Incentive Compensation support and optimization of the business.
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Market Research, Payer Analytics and Forecasting teams offering decision support analytics.
- Build relationships with Senior Leadership across Finance, Marketing and Sales/Sales Operations.
- Establish weekly/monthly KPI reports
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in an analytic discipline - engineering, mathematics, statistics, economics, etc. Master's degree in a similar field or an MBA preferred.
- 5+ years related commercial Pharmaceutical analytics experience (Sales Operations, Sales, Marketing, Market Research).
- Prior experience and knowledge of CRM (Veeva, SFDC) and Business Intelligence application tools and support
- Strong business acumen, leadership and technical skills.
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative with strong work ethic.
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.