EPM Scientific has partnered with a clinical-stage biotechnology company to find a Senior Manager of Pharmacovgilance, Quality and Compliance to join their team on a contract basis.
The Senior Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing PV quality and compliance activities including KPI development, Drug Safety and PV organization, deviation and CAPA management
- Managing Drug Safety and PV documentation and PSMF management
- Collaborating with Quality to support PV audits and inspections
The Senior Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of pharmacovigilance and regulations on a Global scale
- Working knowledge of Argus Safety Database
- Advanced knowledge of CAPA and deviations
- At least 7 years of relevant experience within the global pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific or health related field
This role is fully remote and starting on a one year basis. Working on a W2 only. Benefits available!