Senior R&D Manager - Stuttgart
Job type: Permanent
A global leader in the Medical Device industry is searching for a Senior R&D Manager to join their team in Stuttgart. As a Senior R&D Manager, you will drive growth for the company. You will oversee the development of a new and innovative product line and drive innovation in the department.
Key responsibilities of the Senior R&D Manager include:
- You will manage the product development process right through to commercial launch.
- You will coach and mentor a group of engineers.
- You will leading the whole design and development of new and existing products.
- You will be will involved in business strategy development.
Key requirements of the Senior R&D Manager include:
- The ideal candidate should have a strong background in the production or development side of the Medical Device industry.
- Has experience in project/people management.
- Demonstrated work compliant with international standards such as ISO 19001, ISO 13485.
- University degree in Engineering or Sciences.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual bonus.
- Paid overtime.
- Private healthcare.